JBB attorneys regularly represent clients in real property disputes in both state and federal courts and before arbitration panels. Moreover, when our clients’ real estate interests intersect with other areas of law, we leverage our expertise in other practice areas to help them achieve their objectives. Our extensive practice in litigating disputes arising out of real estate transactions include:
- Disputes concerning purchase agreements.
- Real property development disputes.
- Disputes with real estate agents and brokers.
- Structural defects of the property
- Easement disputes.
- Construction flaws and design defects.
- Quiet title disputes.
- Partition actions.
- Landlord tenant disputes.
Our Other Practice Areas
CONTACT US TODAY